Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Projects!











My dear friend Dionne is having a baby! I am so honored to be making a few special things for Baby Rogers. Sex is yet to be determined but I think Dionne did a great job selecting fabrics that can be for a boy or a girl. This baby is more of a miracle than most and so my heart is so happy to start sewing for him/her!

First up is a diaper bag. Dionne was with me last year when I purchased this amazing book called "little stitches for little ones" by Amy Butler. The fabrics and colors are so beautiful I want to sing about them! But instead, I am happy to announce that I am making my first 'little stitch'!





















































1 comment:

  1. you just made me cry a little friend... this baby has so much love coming it's way from aunt lissy and i can't wait for the two of you to meet :) and you failed to mention that you found that wonderful book you want to sing about at the "lame" quilt show that your friend dionne made you go to on one of our girls days out!

    love you!!

    ReplyDelete